Forceea (forsi:a) is the most sophisticated and powerful data factory for Salesforce, creating data using the Dadela data generation language to describe the “nature” of data.
- Creates records for standard or custom SObjects, for any standard or custom field.
- Can insert/update records synchronously (for test methods) or insert/delete records asynchronously (for populating your org with millions of records).
- Has an easy way to define data.
- Automatically defines required fields.
- Can create data for fields of (almost) every data type: Integer, Currency, Double, Date, Datetime, Time, Boolean, String, TextArea, Percent, Reference, Email, Phone, URL, Base64, Picklist and MultiPicklist.
- Handles Record Types and field dependencies (dependent picklists).
- Supports record groups for inserting and deleting records.
- Supports variables and functions.
- Validates the definitions based on the field data type.
- Has an extended error messaging system.
- Is an open source project, published in GitHub.
You can find many details in the User Guide
- How to create an Apex data factory library using Forceea Templates
- Populate your Salesforce org with data using Forceea and Salesforce CLI: a step-by-step guide
- Forceea data factory framework: a new approach to an old problem